Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Fantastic Four Rise Silver Surfer - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 10:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th Feb, 2007 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I saw the preview of the 'Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer' today and I must say that it looks like it will be very exciting to view - well - that is if the movie is any where as good as the preview was when I saw it. I have started this Thread in advance to begin talking about it.

If you want to see the trailer to see what I am talking about go here:
https://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantasti...hesilversurfer/

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2007 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Surfer Silver The Rise Four Fantastic

This has hit the box office pretty big largely due to the addition of the Silver Surfer into the storyline. I would not say this movie was better or worst than the first, but here are some comments:

S P O I L E R

1. I was disappointed that Galactus was not shown (only his shadow)
2. The script certainly does not follow the storyline. In the comic Surfer has to convice Galactus that he should not destroy the earth and Galactus as a result penalizes Surfer.
3. I just cannot see Alba as a blond, additionaly I feel that part really belonged to someone else, she just does not fit that role in my opinion.

Overall the movie is entertaining: Rate 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2007 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Super Four dominate UK box office

Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer keeps a firm hold at the top of the UK box office.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6244232.stm

29th Apr, 2008 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

I concur with you JB in the script not following the story line. It was enjoyable just have to forget this is Hollywood's reinvention of the silver Surfer. It is the same issue I have with most of the movies done from my beloved Marvel heroes.

7th May, 2008 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

I thought this movie was better than the first one. If you saw it in theaters- the ending was very very epic and probably the best part of the movie. There was slightly less of that stupidity the flame guy brought to the film which is good- the first movie seemed way to unbelievable and not serious enough. This movie however was much better. I don't know about how the storyline should have gone- but I thought it was great how it came out. And I don't think in general Alba is that good of an Actress. She just seems to me to be eye candy.

> TOPIC: Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,