An Inconvenient Truth

An Inconvenient Truth - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Feb, 2007 - 3:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Al Gore helps you understand global warming?
27th Feb, 2007 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

An Inconvenient Truth

An Inconvenient Truth

Did anyone see this documentary? With the amount of publicity it got at the Academy awards I have to wonder what was so 'good' about it?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2007 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Truth Inconvenient An

I watched it. I would say that Al Gore delivered a very sincere performance as the narrator. His passion for the topic is very well demonstrated throughout the movie. His speech comes across as knowledgeable and almost in a lecture type fashion. In some spots, viewers may feel as though they are being talked down to as they are not quite capable to take in this information. The movie is put together well to support the theories which are presented.

If this is your first introduction into the topic, please do yourself a favor and study other theories and the pro's and con's of each and the challenges to all the supposed "factual" data.

I would actually say that most of you have already seen or heard most of what would be presented to you in the film. What most pay attention to are the forecast for what will happen to the planet should things go unchecked. This is probably the most interesting part to the movie and for many the most controversial.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

> TOPIC: An Inconvenient Truth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,