A Blessing

A Blessing - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Mar, 2007 - 1:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TSUNAMI Father regains what he lost...
3rd Mar, 2007 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

A Blessing

A Blessing

No, this is not a Thread about religion. Today, I saw on the TV news where a man who suffered from the effects of the last great Tsunami in Indonesia wherein he lost his wife and three children - he had that reversed when his current wife (he remarried) had triplets! That is a real blessing, and if they believe in reincarnation I am sure that he will say they 'came back'. to him

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2007 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Blessing A

Wonderful! I am glad for him, I am sure his first wife and kids must be really happy for him. This is definitely a blessing from above.

4th Mar, 2007 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Blessing Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It's so rare that you get lovely endings like this after so much sorrow and loss.
Due to triplets not being that common, I don't think that anybody could stand there and say that they weren't a blessing.
I thought that this was very moving , and although he will probably never get over completely losing his first wife and children, it's just so great to hear that his life has moved forward, and new life has been brought into the world for him through his new triplets.

> TOPIC: A Blessing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,