Indict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Indict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st May, 2007 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video - Can he be brought to justice as a leader of a sovereign nation? Discussion here is about the video ONLY and NOT the general confrontation between the US and Iran which is handled in another Thread.
5th Mar, 2007 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

This is an interesting move. Look at the video below.

Can he be brought to justice as a leader of a sovereign nation? Discussion here is about the video ONLY and NOT the general confrontation between the US and Iran which is handled in another Thread.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2007 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ahmadinejad Mahmoud Indict

Rather off topic, but...
I started a new thread to discuss Ahmadinejads statements. Click here.

I pity the poor soul who gives into this propaganda. I wonder how this biased petition will ever lead to an indictment of Ahmadinejad.

29th Apr, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Indict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad History & Civil Business Politics

Propaganda? Okay, some of his words have not been translated properly BUT as I said in your other thread, the *meat* of it remains the same. I hope the Propaganda you are speaking of is the comparison between Ahmadinejad and Hitler and not the Holocaust itself.

When Hitler was in power, MOST people did not think he was capable of doing what he did but he did...Ahmadinejad statements are just to incite people to get more angry and more violent towards Israel, that's clear as water. Maybe the petition won't affect Ahmadinejad directly to be convicted but at least VOICES OF OPPOSITION are being raised towards one of the several "Pro-Hitlers" we have in the world today.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2007 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hope the Propaganda you are speaking of is the comparison between Ahmadinejad and Hitler and not the Holocaust itself.

The petition is based on the premise Ahmadinejad is inciting Genocide. The word holocaust doesn't even appear in the video. The propaganda I am referring to is the false assumption that Ahmadinejad is promoting violence against Jews.

Reconcile Edited: Karbala on 29th Apr, 2007 - 10:32pm

29th Apr, 2007 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Karbala @ 29-Apr 07, 6:31 PM)
The propaganda I am referring to is the false assumption that Ahmadinejad is promoting violence against Jews.

So what is he promoting then? Peace? spock.gif I don't think so. What is the purpose of such statements but to create even more hate towards Israel?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

30th Apr, 2007 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

I guess I am confused as to how you "wipe the Zionist state off the map" peacefully. Yeah, there are some translation and semantical errors, but the general gist is to make the state of Israel no more. Since they haven't seen fit to just pick up and leave after a few attempts to make them move, I really don't see them going peacefully. However, he cannot be brought to justice as he has committed no international crime. Ignorance is not a crime, yet. So that we don't get into our own semantics, this is not to say he is stupid. He is quite far from stupid. This is one clever individual, but ignorant. He can say what he wants to and the only court it will be played out in is the one of international public opinion. Some people will love it and other will loath to hear him speak. The only way there would be justification for an indictment would be if he were to act on his "suggestion" to wipe the Zionist State off the map...

Rather off topic, but...
I do think it is unfair and in bad taste to say that Ahmadinejad is Today's Hitler. I do think it is fair to talk about the similarities between the two, but he is not today's Hitler...today. If he starts to do some "wiping" then we can use the moniker of Today's Hitler.

I cannot wait for the "what if, the Zionist state were gone" convention. Of course, he acknowledges that the state is there, but "what if". It is a question that he does want to ask isn't it?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 30th Apr, 2007 - 8:44am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st May, 2007 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Incitement to Genocide is a crime as the video tell you. So If Ahmadinejad really incites people towards violence against a group of people then he should stand trial.

Rather off topic, but...
Question is when he says "Israel should be wiped off the map" is he really advocating violence? If you want to discuss that then go to the relevant thread on Ahmadinejads statements.

Rather off topic, but...
By the way there has been a "what if, the Zionist state were gone" convention. It was called "A world without Zionism".

Reconcile Edited: Karbala on 1st May, 2007 - 11:50am

1st May, 2007 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Indict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Politics Business Civil & History

That fun little phrase "what if" is such a fine line isn't it? Yes, I did forget about his "what if" convention. Thanks for reminding me. Unfortunately, having a convention about what the world "might" be like without Jews is not the same as having a convention about how to "wipe the Zionist state off the map". Mighty fine line, but none the less a line.

Rather off topic, but...
Since I cannot post twice on the other thread, please give me some of the none violent ways that Mr Ahmadinejad has for eliminating the Jewish State of Israel. Mind you, they haven't given it up without a fight at least the 3 times that neighboring countries have tried, so I am interested in his technique to achieve this peacefully.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Indict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,