Geenie Introduction - Page 3 of 23

Please read the Constructive Posting Policy - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Mar, 2007 - 8:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »
T&T Issues
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Geenie Introduction - Page 3

I will send you an e-mail. Now with regards to the edit of your message, within the same message you have "report" "edit" "quote". The edit button is to do that, let me know if you see it. I will edit the message for you since you are a regular member and you only have 30 minutes after your message has been posted to edit it. Take Care.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2007 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.1%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Introduction Geenie

Unfortunately, all I have is the "report" and "quote" buttons. I cannot even access the post which is so strange. I am receiving a message stating that I cannot post twice!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2007 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Geenie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Correct, as a regular member you cannot post twice in a row. Check this link for all the features you are allowed as a regular member:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ingle&f=Compare

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Page 3 Introduction Geenie

Geenie, I had to delete your last new post because you cannot start a new topic to discuss about another topic that already exists. You have two options:

1. You have to wait until somebody replies to that thread (Bmobile-Digicel) and then post your comments since you cannot double post or edit after 30 minutes.

2. Upgrade. Check the link I gave you about comparing different types of memberships:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ingle&f=Compare

I sent you the text of the message I erased through e-mail so is not lost.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Introduction Geenie

Also, I will be in the chat room tonight from 9pm to 11pm EST (New York Time). Take Care.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Geenie Introduction

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 1,217
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.1%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Geenie Introduction - Page 3

Good afternoon JB

I just wanted to say thank you for adding my post under Bmobile vs Digicel topic. I will keep in mind not to bang so hard on the keys, especially the "Enter" key! I tried to say thanks under the topic itself but Persephone deleted it as not being "constructive." This is only my eighth day in this group, so I guess I still have a lot to learn! I have two questions for you JB:

1) What is the name of the founder of "International Discussions" group?
2) What is the name of the person who started the "Trinidadian Section?"

Please advise and enjoy the rest of your day!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Anglican (Protestant) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th Mar, 2007 - 7:31pm
Signature: Geenie
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2007 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Geenie Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Please read the Constructive Posting Policy as these things are already mentioned in there.

I am the Administrator and owner of the Community, why do you ask - are you Upgrading?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Geenie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,