Mithos Introduction

Mithos Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Mar, 2007 - 6:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2007 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Mithos Introduction
A Friend

Mithos Introduction

For those who may call me by name, I am called Mithos. I am fairly flexible on any problems people may have of me, and I try as best as I can to make those around me have a good time by telling jokes, supporting those who need it, and simply talking to those who need someone to listen. I am 17 years old (that covers the age necessary to be here). Mostly I am here for the Medieval RPGs, however I am flexible in that area as well. I do not have internet access at the moment at my house, however there is a Library downtown that allows anyone 1 hour of computer time each day (and I usually use that time each day). Therefor it is possible that it might take a couple of days or so to complete the 30 constructive posts. I check my email everyday, so I can get and read any messages this site (or others) may send. If and when someone gets to know me, I'm a fairly nice guy, easy to get along with. Don't expect me to always be here because the whether can get pretty nasty where I live (snow and blizzards), but hopefully winter will be over in the next couple of weeks, so access to the internet will be better. If there are any questions that I have not yet covered, they can be sent via email to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2007 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Mithos

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Simply put meh friend... if ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views. Note: Ye can start right away if ye be interested in https://www.RulerofKings.com

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Mithos Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mithos, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to register.Great introduction!
I'm sure you'll soon manage to get your 30 posts done.
Hope you enjoy your time here, and have fun on the forum, best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 6:12am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mithos

"A couple of days?" Honey, with one post each day, you're going to need a lot more than just a couple days... in fact, that would be 30!

> TOPIC: Mithos Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,