Take Your Daughter For A Plane Ride

Take Daughter Plane Ride - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2007 - 8:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

So that you can kill her and your in-laws?
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Take Your Daughter For A Plane Ride

DAD, DAUGHTER DIE AS PLANE HITS EX-MOTHER-IN-LAW'S HOUSE

An Indiana man took his eight-year-old daughter for a plane ride and crashed into his former mother-in-law's house in what appears to be a murder-suicide, police say.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200.../dad-crash.html

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2007 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Ride Plane For Daughter Take

What a horrible thing to do to your child! Imagine her terror in those last moments, unless he drugged her or otherwise incapacitated her for the flight.

Then, imagine you are minding your own business watching TV at home when a plane crashes into your house. You aren't harmed, but when you look in the cockpit of the plane you see your beloved granddaughter and her no-account father... dead.

Imagine you are the mother of this little 8-year-old girl, and maybe you have some problems with her father, but you have to let her go with him for visitation ordered by the court. When he doesn't return her on time for school after the visitation is over, you go to the police.... who tell you she is dead in a plane wreck... at your MOTHER'S house.

That man has caused a circle of misery. What a horribly selfish thing to do.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

8th Mar, 2007 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Take Your Daughter For A Plane Ride History & Civil Business Politics

This guy was truly sick! I cannot even start imagine the fear this little girl went through when her father decided to crash this plane. *shaking head* I feel for her mother and grandmother, what a horrible story. cry.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Mar, 2007 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Ride Plane For Daughter Take

How really, really horrible this is. You just can't help but think that this little girl must have felt such horror moments before the crash, unless as pointed out she was unconscious at the time.
My heart goes out to the surviving Mother and Grandmother who have got to adjust to a life without little Emily, knowing that she died needlessly and tragically.
I really can't understand the madness that seems to take control over these suicidal parents that just have to drag their poor innocent children into the equation, it maddens and sickens me.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Take Your Daughter For A Plane Ride

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,