TexasAngel Introduction

Texasangel Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Mar, 2007 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Teen / Lost?
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

TexasAngel Introduction
A Friend

TexasAngel Introduction

I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I live in the United States and hope to graduate early so that I can pursue a college education. I was doing an English research paper on teen pregnancy when I discovered this site. It is good to know that places like this are formed to assist people in their daily lives and choices. Sometimes teens have no one to turn to. I hope to be able to help others who are just beginning to face the things that I have already faced. I grew up with a single mother and I had to help her with my younger sister. She worked all the time to make ends meet. When I became old enough I started working so that I could help pay the bills and not have to ask my mom for money if I wanted something extra. I also have started raising a child who will be two in June of 2007. He is a wonderful little boy and I don't know where I would be without him in my life. My best friend had him and decided that she no longer wanted to be a mother. I was supposed to baby-sit one night and it turned into several weeks before she returned home. Soon after rights and custody where signed over to me. She still sees him but not as mom, as Aunt Jessica. I hope that if I can help other teens make better decision and help them to learn from my mistakes I am doing good. I am very open and hope to help people the best I can.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Introduction TexasAngel

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

TexasAngel Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, TexasAngel! Welcome to the Forum. That's quite a story. I've never heard of custody of a child being given to a 16-year-old. I'm sure you can add some insight to our Teen boards, and perhaps the parenting boards as well. We welcome your participation here.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction TexasAngel

Hi TexasAngel, welcome! I hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to check the teen section and add your views in the many different topics we discuss there. As Farseer, I never heard of any judge granting custody to a 16 years old kid, nevertheless it would be interesting to discuss it.

Here is a thread you may be interested in replying:

Teens with babies

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2007 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction TexasAngel

Hi TexasAngel, and welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time to register, and for sharing with us in your introduction.
It's good to hear that you are trying to help others, you sound a very caring person.
I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum, and find plenty of topics of discussion to join in with.
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:

> TOPIC: TexasAngel Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,