Alberto Gonzales - Page 2 of 3

BUSH 'RELUCTANTLY' ACCEPTS - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Aug, 2007 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA Attorney General of the USA
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Alberto Gonzales - Page 2

GAP IN JUSTICE, WHITE HOUSE E-MAILS RAISES QUESTIONS

A 16-day gap in e-mail records between the Justice Department and the White House concerning the firing of U.S. attorneys last year has attracted the attention of congressional investigators.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/21/att....gap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2007 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Gonzales Alberto

Breaking News from ABCNEWS:

NEW DOCUMENTS SHOW GONZALES APPROVED FIRINGS OF U.S. ATTORNEYS, CONTRADICTING EARLIER CLAIMS HE WAS NOT CLOSELY INVOLVED

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Alberto Gonzales History & Civil Business Politics

Gonzales Grilled by GOPs and Dems at Hearing, Says Can't Recall 50+ Times

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales's future at the Justice Department is in further doubt following his appearance before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday. In more than five hours of testimony, Gonzales claimed more than fifty times that he could not recall certain events. Lawmakers repeatedly confronted him with documents and sworn testimony that showed he was more involved in the dismissals than he has contended. We play excerpts.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/20/1336203

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2007 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gonzales Alberto

EDITORIAL: GONZALES SHOULD RESIGN

Republicans are right when they characterize the push for a no-confidence vote against Attorney General Alberto Gonzales as a meaningless political ploy.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...93034,00.html

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Gonzales Alberto

Alberto Gonzales Resigns

US Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, embroiled in the row over the sacking of US attorneys, has resigned, reports quoting US officials say.
Ref. BBC

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2007 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Alberto Gonzales
A Friend

Alberto Gonzales

It's about time. Long over due. He has embarrassed the legal profession, in my view. (And isn't that hard to do!?)

Rather off topic, but...
Is there a way to see the date/time news posts are created? When I look at these threads, I don't see that. That makes this news kind of worthless (in my view).

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 27th Aug, 2007 - 1:21pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2007 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Alberto Gonzales - Page 2

Indirectly because of George Bush's "kinder gentler tone" in Washington. He tried to kiss up to the democrats and they took the opening. They think if they can just make George Bush look bad they will win the White House in 2008. They have picked on and ridden Bush's help unmercifully and Gonzales was just one in the line. Who is next? Anybody they can get their teeth in. What makes them really salivate is the thought of getting rid of George Bush. If the man didn't have the hide of a water buffalo they would take him down in a minute.

I have experienced this tactic on a personal job related level. I beat 18 applicants out of a dream job to find out there was actually a 19th. The manager that hired me had promised the job to his Daddy. When he was told , "No" by higher level management he hired me and Daddy followed me everywhere reporting on every imagined (and real) infraction of the way "they" did things. I lasted two years before I told them where to go. I wouldn't have stayed nearly so long, but I was darn good at what I did and I enjoyed my job. That was 40 years ago and Sunkist is still a dirty word in my vocabulary.

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 102 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.2%

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Alberto Gonzales Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

BUSH 'RELUCTANTLY' ACCEPTS ATTORNEY GENERAL'S RESIGNATION

Embattled U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales announced his resignation Monday morning in Washington.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...es-resigns.html

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Alberto Gonzales

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,