Your Eggs

Your Eggs - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Oct, 2004 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How do you like your eggs?
  Scrambled       30.00%
  Boiled       5.00%
  Raw       0.00%
  Sunny Side Up!       25.00%
  Sunny Side Down!       10.00%
  Omlet       20.00%
  Poached       10.00%
Total Votes: 20
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
How do you like them?
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs

Eggs are good for so many recipes, but sometimes they can be eaten alone or with some toast. How do you like your eggs and do you have any good tips about making a healthy breakfast with them?

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2004 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Eggs Your

I prefer my eggs fried in olive oil, until the yolk is almost hard, very slightly runny. Then I like to eat them on top of toast made from whole grains, or bagels.

16th Oct, 2004 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I will usually get/make my eggs scrambled, with english muffins, and make a sandwich out of it. With some sausage links and a glass of Orange Juice, hmmm..

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs
A Friend

Eggs Your

I hate snotty eggs! The white has to be firm. I like mine fried in Olive oil too, or bacon grease till the whites are firm but the yolks are runny. I have always called that Dunkin. Not over easy, or flipped or sunny side down, but Dunkin. Because I want to DUNK my toast into the yolk!!

I love omelettes too. Saute zucchini (yellow and green), peppers( green, red, yellow and orange bell peppers), onions, and fresh mushrooms in just a wee bit of olive oil. If the sauted vegetables are too greasy or wet, soak up the moisture with a paper towel. Add to your omelette along with cream cheese and any meat you may prefer: crumbled bacon, diced ham, diced cooked chicken, or no meat, also you can add sliced black olives and diced fresh tomatoes.

I recently discovered that I like to take a large tablespoon of small curd cottage cheese and add it to the two raw eggs, process in a blender until you can't identify the cottage cheese, then cook my omelette.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2004 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs
A Friend

Eggs Your

I'm with you, Agene. Start frying finely chopped bacon first, add the peppers and onion and cook till the onion gets soft. Then add the mushrooms with some tomato just before you chuck in the eggs. Yum.....

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2004 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs
A Friend

Your Eggs

There is nothing quite like having a jalapeno and cheddar omelet. Just take one or two frest jalapenos and a few slices of cheddar and presto, a breakfast of champions. Hey, what do you know, it's low carb too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2004 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Your Eggs

I love scrambled eggs, particularly scrambled with veggies and topped with cheese. Serve with sourdough bread or bagels, or roll up in a tortilla with your fave salsa. Oy! Delish!

I love eggs in lots of different ways, and I've had them similar to what everyone here has already posted. I'll be trying that blender trick, AGene, sounds great!!

Roz

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2004 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Your Eggs
A Friend

Your Eggs Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I like my eggs just about any old way except raw. Scrambled is easiest, of course. I only indulge in an omelet when out at a restaurant for breakfast since I can never seem to fold them correctly. wink.gif Boiled eggs get chopped and used in other things like potato, tuna, or corned beef salads. Let's not forget Deviled Eggs- YUM!!!

Hubster likes to make one of his childhood faves for the boys every once in a while. It's called "toad in the hole." He uses a large-mouthed drinking glass to cut a circle into a slice of bread, then puts it in a hot, greased skillet. Then he cracks one egg per slice of bread and plops them respectively into each hole. Fry each side for a few minutes, and voila! The boys love 'em.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Your Eggs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,