ColettaKTS Introduction

Colettakts Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Mar, 2007 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Transgender Issues
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2007 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

ColettaKTS Introduction
A Friend

ColettaKTS Introduction

Hi my name is Coletta,
I'm transgendered and other than that quite normal rolleyes.gif. the reason that I'm here is that I like to respond to topics regarding the transgender community. I hope that you will accept me as a living human being with thoughts and feelings just as you and everyone. Thank you, Coletta. K.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2007 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ColettaKTS

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read (did you?) our Rules and Constructive Posting Policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

ColettaKTS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Coletta, welcome! I hope you have a great time in our community. How did you find our site? Of course you will be accepted as any other living human being, because you are indeed one. smile.gif We have very strict rules as you have seen upon registration and we enforce them, so as long as our members keep the rules and they do not try to break them everything will be just fine, all our members (including moderators) are treated equally.

I look forward to your participation. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2007 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

ColettaKTS Introduction
A Friend

Introduction ColettaKTS

Thank you for the warm welcome Latina and LDS_forever.

I always try to be kind and considerate of others feelings in all matters and will most definitely do all that I can to hold to the rules of this site. Once again, Thank you for the welcome. Coletta:gorgeous:

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Introduction ColettaKTS

Hi Coletta, I just wanted to let you know that I have a thread about Trans genders in the Mature board but it is only accessible to upgrade members so maybe when you are ready to upgrade you can check it out, I have many questions about the topic. Take Care.

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=22954&hl=

For upgrading:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ingle&f=Compare

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

ColettaKTS Introduction

Coletta, I just read the thread about Silicone Injection party and I cannot go offtopic in the thread because it is against the rules so I wanted to clarify a couple of things with you. Nobody is judging you. I think you are a bit sensitive about the topic and even though I fully understand why, do not assume intent.

I did not move that thread by the way, it was another moderator and it was moved NOT because we think trans genders are some sort of sickos but because the TOPIC is one of abuse (silicones). It has nothing to do with trans genders at all.

Second, do not pretend anyone would agree with your view. We indeed may challenge your view and instead of becoming sensitive about it, you need to build your argument, so far you have not answered the question if you indeed think these kind of practices in these parties are indeed a health risk so before you raise the flag of the offended or the judgment, please take in consideration that you will find people challenging any view they do not agree with or fully understand (and that's the purpose of a forum, debate!) and telling them that because they are not tran sexual they cannot know what it is like, it is not a good argument simply because then nobody else except you, would be able to reply to that topic.

Many people just want to understand, I know trans genders go through a lot of discrimination, you won't find that here nevertheless you will find people looking for answers and sharing their views just like you and everybody else is entitled to.

Peace,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

ColettaKTS Introduction

A belated "Welcome to the Forum, Coletta" is due here. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions of interest to you. We have a lot more to discuss than TG issues - everything from politics to pets - so please don't limit yourself to just one topic. In fact, if you have other topics of interest that you don't find here after a thorough search (see Help and FAQs for search details), you are welcome to start new threads.

Having said that, please be aware that there are some topics in relation to TG that are restricted because of content that is not suitable for everyone to discuss or read and will be available only in the Mature section, which is accessible only via upgrade.

We welcome your participation here. Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2007 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

ColettaKTS Introduction
A Friend

ColettaKTS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hello again and thanks for all the kind welcomes,

As asked for an answer to the question:
"if I indeed think these kind of practices in these parties are indeed a health risk"

Well sure I do...Who wouldn't? I think it's a very sad thing, but not criminal on the part of the person receiving the injection. How ever the person who is giving it who ever he/she may be Transgendered or not, should do a very long time behind bars. Even if there is not a death or apparent harm in the case. It's just wrong and feeds into what troubles Transwomen already have to face.

These so called injection party's of witch I myself have never even seen, had their start with the topless bars in America. Poor girls who had nothing and some on drugs would have this done and for obvious reasons... Money, better tips. This is nothing new. And until America faces the fact that these women (Transwomen) have very real needs it will continue. Just as the war on drugs will never end till we really want it to. I.e. Spend more money on schools and youth than on cops and jails.

It's so very sad, and when I look at how many of my sisters have died over hate and stuff like this I just cry.

I'm not going to go into a long sad story, but I know about this stuff oh to well.

With warm regards,
Coletta.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Removed website reference. Please read the rules specifically about posting links in your threads.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: ColettaKTS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,