Amzz Introduction

Amzz Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Impatient / TTUTA
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Amzz Introduction
A Friend

Amzz Introduction

Imagine spending 10 minutes trying to register for a TTUTA forum. I hope this works this time else I'm done.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Introduction Amzz

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Boards related section of this International Community. Please note a few things:

1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly HERE.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Amzz Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Actually Honey you only took about five minutes, but in any case thank goodness your first introduction was deleted because you posted like one of those Teeny Boppers - not good for one that puts as their reason for being here: "Education".

Yeah, and I am Attitude - read our Policy about CONSTRUCTIVE posting.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Amzz Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Amzz

Haha,

This is certainly off to a quick start.

Thanks for the welcomes.

It seems that the TTUTA board will be without our 'trini' humour then.

Attitude, I had good reason for that initial post. If you were a member of the former TTUTA forum you might have an idea.

Thanks again guys!

.. so delighted at the thought of actually communicating online with fellow teachers.. smile.gif))

amzz

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Amzz

Welcome to the Community. I will first off like to state that this is not a TTUTA Forum - this an International Community which has a Board for TTUTA in the Trinidad and Tobago Section.

It is important to ensure that you do read our Constructive Posting Policy and abide by it. Yes the Community is active and it is also very well moderated as you can see.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Amzz Introduction

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Amzz Introduction
A Friend

Amzz Introduction

Thanks again for the guidance.

Persephone, I have no problems with the deletion of my post.

JB, the reason I registered was because of the TTUTA forum. My post here on the intro board was in keeping with formalities.

All the best guys.

smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2007 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Amzz Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

JB, the reason I registered was because of the TTUTA forum. My post here on the intro board was in keeping with formalities.

Yes of course, but DO read the Constructive Posting Policy to avoid Moderators and Bots editing and correcting your Posts. We can always tell who are the Members that have actually read it and those who have not.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Amzz Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,