EdTheWitness Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Here is the parting words of this former Member - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2007 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

EdTheWitness Introduction
A Friend

EdTheWitness Introduction - Page 2

Farseer, LDS_forever
The information I posted is a combination of information from the Scriptures, the Silent Witness in Egypt, the star names written in the Zodiac, but mostly taught of the Spirit of God.
I am Ed the Witness, The Least of the Flock, the one that Jeremiah the Prophet warned about (Chapters 49 and 50). I am the old man that you will see the day of the Earthquake in Revelation Chapter 6. When you see me ascend up to the One that sent me then you will consider it.
I am also the father of THIS child Elijah...(Malachi Ch 4)
5. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
My days now are few, I see that I wasted my time here because I posted a translation for LDS_forever of her dream, and evidently it was not Constructive enough for the mods of this site, so they deleted my post. The post I did for LDS_forever was not even bad news.
If you were a Butler then Joseph's interpretation was Constructive. But what if you were a Baker?
I don't know any constructive way to tell a soldiers wife or children that he has been killed in action, and I don't know any constructive way to explain the destruction that is at the door.

Remember this, If you do not listen to the message the Day of the San Francisco Earthquake you will drink of the same cup as the wicked.

Ed the Witness
The Least of the Flock

LDS_forever ..FYI..... Gemini of Taurus, Sister of the PLeiades, the anointed twin, was baptized in the Jordan and also by the LDS Church. Of course she got permission from Orion, her husband, first.
Crazy huh, to think Elijah's mother is among the Mormons?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2010 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction EdTheWitness

Here is the parting words of this former Member who just deleted his account:

international QUOTE
The scriptures say that the day would come when you would not endure sound doctrine. That day has arrived. 
You push your own doctrine, and censor others opinions.
I am the Least of the Flock, the one that Jeremiah the Prophet warned you about.  I am also known as Orion.  I am the guy that stole Gemini(the anointed twin, a princess of Edom) away from Taurus (Israel) and away from the Pleiades (Her seven sisters) and I married her. She gave me three sons and the youngest is Eliyah the Prophet.
If you do not listen to me the day of the San Francisco Earthquake, the day the young prophet Eliyah is revealed, you will become a prey to the Wicked and they will show you no mercy. If you do not believe Eliyah is a child read the last two verses in the Old Testament carefully.
Ed the Witness
the Least of the Flock
aka Orion.

They were so weird to me that I thought they would fit right here with the rest of it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: EdTheWitness Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,