Suze21 Introduction

Suze21 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Mar, 2007 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TTUTA
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2007 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Suze21 Introduction
A Friend

Suze21 Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am a teacher at the primary level of Education. I am interested in sharing views on Education and Teaching as it relates to my students and myself, as well as other teaching professionals, and the wider community.
I believe that through the discussion of issues related to education, I could reflect on my own practices to some point and make changes as needed, and also recognize and appreciate other's points of view.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2007 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Suze

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Boards related section of this International Community. Please note a few things:

1. No dialect is allowed, only clear well written English.
2. Keep Trinidad & Tobago related messages in the T&T Section.
3. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.
4. If you are ever lost then use the Site Map or check the T&T section directly HERE.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Suze21 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Suze21, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our community. I am also a teacher in Trinidad but at the secondary school level. I look forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Suze21 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,