Tonberry Introduction

Tonberry Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Mar, 2007 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Tonberry Introduction
A Friend

Tonberry Introduction

Hello folks,

I ran across this site originally when looking for a specific quotation from an LDS general authority, or something like that. Anyway, I found it referenced in the LDS Deep Doctrine section, did a lot of reading there, and thought that this actually sounded like an interesting and respectful discussion forum that might actually be worth registering on, since there are not all that many places online that discuss LDS doctrine and aren't mostly filled with anti-Mormon or splinter-group rants (e.g. soc.rec.mormon is better than it used to be, but this forum seems much more focused and friendly).

To tell you a little about myself, I am 30, married to a wonderful wife, have two young kids, and am very active in the LDS church. I served as a full-time missionary in the Georgia Macon Mission. I am an engineer and scientist by trade. Most of my free time is spent doing random fun stuff with my family; among other things, we enjoy geocaching, RPG and adventure video games, playing with Legos, playing badminton, playing scrabble, visiting cool caves and caverns, and camping--preferably as many of those simultaneously as possible, as we're pretty nerdy. wink.gif Also, a good portion of my personal free time goes toward working on free software projects.

Anyway, I mostly registered because I enjoy discussing LDS doctrine, but I see there is quite a variety of forums here that sound rather interesting, so we'll see if I have time to get involved in those or not.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2007 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Tonberry

Welcome ton, is great to have you here. I think is great you enjoy discussing LDS doctrine. Feel free to check the boards and add to the discussions!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2007 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Tonberry Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2007 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Tonberry

Welcome to the Forum, tonberry! Glad to have you aboard. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Tonberry Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,