Alternative Valentine

Alternative Valentine - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2011 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which Valentine Alternative is the MOST Taboo for you:
  An X-girlfriend / X-boyfriend       0.00%
  Mother or Father       42.86%
  Aunts or Uncles       0.00%
  Cousins       14.29%
  Teacher       0.00%
  Classmate       0.00%
  Co-worker       0.00%
  Boss       14.29%
  Best Friend       28.57%
  Your Pet       0.00%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
7th Feb, 2008 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Alternative Valentine

Alternative Valentine

If you do not have that special someone with which to share a Valentine what do you do? Some people chose one of their parents, for instance a boy may give his mom chocolates or his teacher or a class mate. What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Valentine Alternative

Sharing with your best friend is good. Young children can share with their parents, its cute when they do that.

9th Feb, 2008 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Alternative Valentine Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Best friend is the best choice from that list. I couldn't imagine giving my pet a valentine? What would he do with it maybe shred it to pieces. laugh.gif

10th Feb, 2008 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Valentine Alternative

I think from that list there is only the Mother/Father or best friend that I'd go with- any of the others and I think you risk sending a wrong message or being misunderstood!

13th Feb, 2011 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Valentine Alternative

As a kid in Utah (around age 8) it was normal for us to buy a big pack of Disney Valentine's cards and give them out to everyone in class. I don't know if that is still practiced in the US since the youth of today have all but lost their innocence and would probably see that as cheesy.

> TOPIC: Alternative Valentine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,