Wes Introduction

Wes Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Seeking Knowledge: LDS Doctrine / Bilingual
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Wes Introduction
A Friend

Wes Introduction

I am here to see if there is something that might help me gain some knowledge in deep LDS doctrine. I don't know very much, actually don't know where to start. I will probably spend most of my time reading only.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2007 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Wes

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2007 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Wes Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not sure I understand your introduction very well... are you LDS, but merely never attended? What do you mean you do not know very much, yet you are Temple Sealed?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Wes Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Wes

No, I am active. I just don't feel that I understand as much as many other members about the gospel. Very often I get lost when other members start talking about deep doctrine ( I call it deep doctrine, but it might just be my ignorance ). I've found very interesting articles online. That is how I keep getting this site, so I finally decided to join and maybe read what it is being said here.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Wes

I understand where you are coming from. What I suggest is you add your input here and there as you so desire, BUT do not limit yourself to just 'Deep Doctrine', we have many Topics of interest to enlightened the mind.

I see you speak Spanish... maybe you can help out in the Spanish Boards. Did you serve a mission? What do you do for work, how many kids, etc.?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Wes Introduction

Hola Wes, welcome! I hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to reply to the threads we have in the LDS section. Look forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Wes Introduction
A Friend

Wes Introduction

I did not serve a mission. ( Maybe that is why I am kind-of behind, huh? )
2 kids, self-employed.

Yes, I'll try the Spanish section. I'm still trying to figure the site out.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Wes Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Mission or not means nothing as far as how far you can go with the Gospel - do not limit yourself. If you have questions do ask in the appropriate Thread and someone will answer hopefully with source material and not merely their own opinion.

If you get lost with the site then use the Site Map - it lists each Board. If you have questions about anything pertaining to the site feel free to check our FAQ section, or ask here. Do note that Joseph above does provide helpful links.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Wes Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,