Aleem Ali Murdered

Aleem Ali Murdered - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Mar, 2007 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Victim 2007
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aleem Ali Murdered

Aleem Ali

The body of a 14-year-old student was found chopped and burnt in a forest on Wednesday afternoon.

Aleem Ali, of Cane Farm Road, Arouca, was reported missing by his uncle Ahazad Ali on Monday afternoon after the teenager failed to return home from school.
Ref. Www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161123065

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2007 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Murdered Ali Aleem

This is terrible! They are accusing a security officer for this murder. I am not at all pleased with how the Education system runs in Trinidad and Tobago, the kind of children that go to certain schools and even the people working in the school system, that's why I think homeschooling should be the choice.

This boy was only 14 years old and was chopped to death, what a terrible way to die. I think the investigations should also turn to his school mates, in Junior Secondary Schools children go to school with knives and they get into heated arguments quite often.

> TOPIC: Aleem Ali Murdered

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,