RobertBloye Introduction

Robertbloye Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Apr, 2007 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Genealogy
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

RobertBloye Introduction
A Friend

RobertBloye Introduction

Hello:
I'm trying to reconstruct my British family history long distance from Grand Rapids, Michigan. While the Public Records Office in London is interesting, I'm beyond that in several branches. I've trolled the holding in St. Catherine's House with great profit...and met some very nice people while at it.
So, with tea in hand, I carry on...

Robert Bloye

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction RobertBloye

Hi Robert, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here and find what you are looking for. Feel free to check the boards and join our many discussions. If you have any questions, please do ask here. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

RobertBloye Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Introduction RobertBloye

Hi Robert, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have been busy with your Genealogy! A lot of the Parish (Church) records hold information from centuries back, which you may find easier to track if you know which specific area in England that your family originated from.
I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, and find what you are looking for!
Best wishes, Diane.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2007 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction RobertBloye

Greetings, and welcome to the Forum. While we don't have a lot of genealogical detail here, you may find links to resources that are helpful. Good luck in your search, and hope you find your time here well spent.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: RobertBloye Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,