Plane Hits New York City Building

Plane Hits York City Building - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Oct, 2006 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Breaking News!

A small plane has crashed into a building in New York City. No further details immediately available.
Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Building City York Hits Plane

CNN is reporting that fighter jets have been sent into the air around other major cities as a 'just incase' procedure, but this seems to be an accident.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Plane Hits New York City Building Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Update

Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle was the sole person aboard the plane that crashed into a high-rise apartment building in New York, FBI officials say.
Ref. CNN

11th Oct, 2006 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

This has just been on our news, and has been reported as being an accident.

Unfortunately there have been 4 deaths involved, 2 were residents in the apartments that the plane crashed into, and 2 were passengers on the plane.

Although this was an accident and very tragic, it has sadly opened up the all too distressing feelings of when the 9/11 plane crashes happened, that were deliberate.

Very sad, and my heart goes out to the people and families involved.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Talk about scary! When I saw this on CNN I stood straight up and said "not again!". It brought back all the feelings I remember five years ago. Obviously, it is now known to be an accident. But in the mean time, it was very frightening to all of use, not knowing for sure what happened and all.

11th Oct, 2006 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

The major point of all of this is... why are small planes allowed to fly so near to New York City? Anyone can have an accident, anyone can lose control of a plane, anyone could be a terrorist. There should be a tighter control over who and what can fly 'x' miles from the city and if they go over that shoot them down with mini artillery. Sounds brutal, bit better than killing people in an apartment building.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2006 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Plane Hits York City Building

Just like you Kon, I was watching CNN and I thought: Can this be happening again? and then I started thinking that today is the 11th...not of September, I know, but I thought that maybe a terrorist was playing around with dates.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2006 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Plane Hits York City Building Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Breaking News

FAA bans low altitude flights along New York's East River in the wake of crash that killed Yankess pitcher Cory Lidle.
Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Plane Hits New York City Building

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,