Color Easter Eggs Naturally

Color Easter Eggs Naturally - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

# Put raw, white-shelled, organically-raised eggs in a single layer in a pan. Cover with cold water.

# Add a little more than a teaspoon of white vinegar.

Read More: https://www.internationaldiscussions.org/ar...y_wi-a7083.html

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Naturally Eggs Easter Color

I did this many times as a child. I hope to plan it for next year and get the boys painting their own. The biggest concern for me is not coloring the eggs but what to do with the yolk that is blown out. We may need to time bacon and eggs with doing the colored eggs so nothing is wasted.

13th Aug, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Color Easter Eggs Naturally UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Hey, the link does not give more information. I really want to understand this, at least just for fun. What colour will the eggs be?

16th Aug, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

The archive of that database was lost awhile ago and I have been unable to put it back again. Here is a video though:

Check for More Related Videos Here

16th Aug, 2010 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Thanks a lot for the video JB. It is a long way to easter, but I really want to try this one. I am still quite curious about the vinegar recipe though, I wanted to understand more about the yokes of the egg that blow out, it sounded very messy. smile.gif

When I was younger, we would make a tiny hole at the base of the egg and systematically remove tiny pieces at a time until the hole was big enough for 3 kebab sticks to enter, then we would pierce the thin veil for the yoke and white to come out and let the egg shells dry out in the sun. Once the eggshells were dry, we but them on 3 kebab sticks taped together and paint the eggs with poster paint.

So the way in the video is way easier, but I don't think that they will last for any longer than a day, I wonder how long before they start to smell.

23rd Aug, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

I have re-enabled the database so you can use the original link to find the article and the how to which is partly below:

international QUOTE
Here are the general directions:

1. Put raw, white-shelled, organically-raised eggs in a
      single layer in a pan. Cover with cold water.

2. Add a little more than a teaspoon of white vinegar.

3. Add the natural dyestuff for the color you want your eggs
      to be. (The more eggs you are dying at a time, the more dye
      you will need to use, and the more dye you use, the darker
      the color will be.)

4. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15
      minutes.

5. Quickly check the eggs for color by removing them from
      the dye liquid with a slotted spoon. 

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Color Easter Eggs Naturally

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,