DavidPinesol Introduction

Davidpinesol Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Apr, 2007 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA RPGs / Anime
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I found the URL to this site while grabbing addresses from my old email account (and also reading old messages). I have no memory of having joined this site before, but... apparently I may have.

I have to say, I'm actually rather interested in meeting a few people with whom I may converse through email.

I've lived at a few different spots, all within the States, but right now I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. As far as my interests go, I enjoy literature and role-playing, and to a far lesser degree, anime, manga, and comic books. I've also played my share of video games, though not as much now as I used to.

You'll have to excuse that this introduction is such a poor one, as it's rather late here and I'm a bit incoherent.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Introduction DavidPinesol

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

DavidPinesol Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome DavidPinesol, what a strange username. Did you use the 'Forget Password' feature to retrieve your old account? Check here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....act=Reg&CODE=10

If you get nothing from an Email check then your account was deleted for no use, but I believe it is still visible if you are getting Newsletters. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah, it is a strange username. It's a play on my actual last name, Piersol.

And... well, I didn't have the sense to check, but my old email account may be entirely defunct. When I stopped using it, there were a number of emails I was supposed to have received but never did, there was over 3,000 emails in the spam folder, and I couldn't send any emails.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hi David, welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here and find what you are looking for. Feel free to check the threads and join our many discussions. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

I noticed you have strong opinions on martial art styles... what is your background? Have you ever participated in text based RPGs or are you here mainly for comments? You may wish to update your 'Reason' for being here in your profile... right now it says, "Self-centered".

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2007 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My background would be some training in traditional Kung Fu, after which I essentially meditated on what I learned, before learning of mixed martial arts. Then, I began analysing MMA fights, and basing theories off of what I'd learned. Right now, I'm training at Jackson's gym.

And, yes, I've participated in a number of text based RPGs, but sometimes I find it quite hard to incorporate myself into an RPG. In the future, I'm sure I'll be participating in the RPGs actively, but it might take a while. At any rate, I'm not sure I could define a specific reason, as I imagine I'll post in various different forums at different times.

> TOPIC: DavidPinesol Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,