Aaronson's Turkey Soup

Aaronson' S Turkey Soup - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jun, 2012 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Archived Recipe: Pasta
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2012 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Aaronson's Turkey Soup

Recipe name:
Aaronson's Turkey Soup

Recipe Type Recipe category:
Pasta

What are your thoughts about this great dish?

Recipe Ingredients Recipe details:

-SUSAN AARONSON
- Turkey carcass

I love turkey soup. Here's what I do. Cut the carcass in half and put it into a large stockpot. Add 1 huge onion; diced medium, 3 stalks celery, chopped medium , 3 carrots, medium dice, 1 cup yellow and 1 cup green split peas and enough wat er to cover the ingredients by an inch or two. Let this mixture come to a boil. Lower the -> flame to a good simmer and cook for about 3/4 of an hour. Add 1 can chick peas, a handful of small pasta (tubetti or tubbettini are my favorites) a nd when the pasta is al dente, the soup is finished. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and eat! After the soup is chil led remove the carcass & pick off any pieces of turkey that remain. You may want to add more water, as this does produce quite a thick soup. Add as much as you need. The vegetables and peas will have flavored the broth enough to withstand t he addition of more water. I hope you enjoy this soup. SUSAN FROM: SUSAN AARONSON

Recipe Reviews Your opinion:
So now that you have tasted this fantastic recipe, what are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Aaronson's Turkey Soup

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,