Sallytwo Introduction

Sallytwo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Apr, 2007 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada Modeling
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2007 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Sallytwo Introduction
A Friend

Sallytwo Introduction

I am competing in my first ever figure competition on one week and I've worked so hard to get here. I set my goal and I followed my dream, and now I'd like to continue that dream by doing some figure/fitness modeling. I would love to represent a supplement company if there is anyone out there looking! I'm motivated, outgoing, and love to have fun and smile. Thank you and have the most wonderful day!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2007 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Sallytwo

Hi Sally! Welcome! Good for you! Hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to check the modeling board and add your many views. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2007 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Sallytwo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi There

It is good to see you are interested in the Fashion Industry. We have the Modeling Board as well as the Photography Board to help you learn more / share your experiences and so forth. However, before you get started, you may wish to look over the following links as they will help you become familiar with how the Community runs. Do enjoy your stay.

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Please do... upload your Model photos in the Model section located right here.

> TOPIC: Sallytwo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,