Tiempo Bugs / Support

Tiempo Bugs / Support - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Apr, 2007 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you are having a genuine error or problem with the game then please place detailed questions here including what you were doing at the time of the error.
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2007 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support

Tiempo Bugs / Support

If you are having trouble with something in the Tiempo game then please place detailed info about it here so that we can better serve you.

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2007 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

I have been unable to login though the site sent me the user name and password along with a validation code. Also noted in the account creation sheet was unable to pick race as none are listed in the drop down menu.

I know rok is keeping you busy so this is for future reference.

25th Apr, 2007 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The username that you will use is the same name that you use here - did it give you that?

You can pick a race when you update your profile in the game.

Rather off topic, but...
Vincenzo has been helping me discover bugs / holes in ROK, so I am almost done there, BUT it does not matter, you let me know all that is going on here because I have to let everyone know this game is free. It used to be for Upgraded Members hence the low participation, but now that I have opened it up I will create a front for it like ROK and you will have competition (including me)!

25th Apr, 2007 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

I received one with krakyn and a password also one for Magsley so you might what to delete one but neither seem to let me in. I see a place with my name and it says click here to login (would appear the account was set up )

25th Apr, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Support Bugs Tiempo

I will set up a test run using one of the Bots here as the script treats the Admin account differently than it does others (seems like I cannot attack, cannot do this or that, etc.), so check back later.

27th Apr, 2007 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support

Krakyn helped me to discover an error in registering. That should all be taken care of as I did a test run with Neo and took all his info into the database. Additionally, you will be able to select race from the start.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2007 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support

Indeed JB the Login is very quick and flawless, your efforts are always appreciated.

30th Apr, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Tiempo Bugs / Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

That is very good to read. I have to create a proper front for it now and open it up so more people will join. I also will begin testing too as it is way more complicated than Ruler of Kings, so it is a learning thing for me too.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Tiempo Bugs / Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,