Miami Heat

Miami Heat - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The new 2006 NBA - Basketball Champions. The Miami Heat have won their first NBA - Basketball title, beating the Dallas Mavericks 95-92 in Game 6 of the NBA - Basketball finals. Was this because of the Shaq / Wade combination? 2012 NBA - Basketball Champions.
14th Apr, 2006 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Miami Heat

Miami Heat

Shaquille O'Neal made a good move in going to the Miami Heat, because he realized they had a player who would complement him. Someone who would be his Kobe Bryant. That person is Dwayne Wade. Wade has burst onto the NBA scene since leaving Marquette 2 years ago. He is averaging 28 points per game in his short career, almost 50% Field Goal percentage and 7 assists per game. He is currently ranked in the top 10 NBA players in the league. With Shaq drawing attention in the middle, Wade has never enjoyed more freedom than he did last year, and this year is no different. The Heat is #2 in the Eastern conference currently and is really the only threat, in my opinion, to the Detroit Pistons. Can Shaq with his sidekick Wade, bring a championship to Miami? Let's not also forget the addition of new coach Pat Riley. That's a Championship waiting to happen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Miami Heat
A Friend

Heat Miami

They are fast and furious off of last years early playoff exit, I don't see that happening again this year! Dwayne Wade and Shaq are unstoppable this year and will be a force in the playoffs. Dwayne Wade will have the experience of a championship veteran in Shaq to help him be all he can be this time around.

15th Apr, 2006 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Miami Heat Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Heat clinch No. 2 seed in East after big rout over Sixers

The phrase is one Pat Riley has repeated often of late, and it was written again in the Miami Heat locker room.

"Finish the task."

His team did just that Friday night

https://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter/r...0060414_PHI@MIA

While I agree with you in principle, Konq, do you honestly think the Heat can get past the Pistons in a 7-game series?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Heat Miami

First Time Champions

DALLAS (AP) The Miami Heat have won their first NBA title, beating the Dallas Mavericks 95-92 in Game 6 of the NBA finals.
Ref. Yahoo Alerts

8th Jul, 2006 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Heat Miami

Well the Heat proved a lot of people (including myself) wrong, and won the NBA title, defeating Dallas convincingly. Dwayne Wade seems to be the next Kobe Bryant of the league, and as long as Shaq remains in Miami, they certainly have a chance of repeating as champions.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2006 - 4:34am / Post ID: #

Miami Heat
A Friend

Miami Heat

Well I can honestly say that I knew it all along. I thought they were just to strong this year. Shaq and Wade played stellar together and showed that two superstars can live in the same town and play on the same team. Question is will they do it again next year? It took one year to gel and mesh and become awesome, so will it last? I expect that next year they will be dominant again and make a very strong run for the championship again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2006 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Miami Heat

I want to send a thread out to anyone else besides myself that happens to be in the South Florida area. Congratulations. An NBA Title is a nice addition to the Marlins Championship acquired a couple of years ago. Now if we can only get the Miami Dolphins and Florida Panthers a championship.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miami Heat Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The Miami Heat have defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 121-106to win the NBA championship in five games.

League MVP LeBron James scored 26 points, had 11 rebounds and 13 assists for Miami.

It was James' first title since signing with the Heat as a free agent in 2010. James won two MVP awards with Cleveland but no NBA titles.

Miami lost to the Dallas Mavericks in last year's finals. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Miami Heat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,