Teen Girls & Dark Mysterious Strangers

Teen Girls Dark Mysterious Strangers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Sep, 2009 - 4:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2009 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vampires turn gentle toward teens

Girls these days can't seem to get enough of dark, mysterious strangers - especially if they have fangs and drink blood. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2009 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Strangers Mysterious Dark and Girls Teen

It's just a fantasy thing I think some girls get from day dreaming and fantasy novels but really I don't think it's how they really feel. I know I will want someone to be open, honest and fun with me than mysterious and dark.

1st Sep, 2009 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Teen Girls & Dark Mysterious Strangers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think it might even tie back to our child hood and that basic inner need for the knight to storm in and kill that bad guy proving his undying love. No better for us men as many of us have issues because we do not know how to wage that war in a world were men are being taught to act more feminine. undecided.gif

7th Sep, 2009 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

I promised myself I wouldn't turn this post into a raving lunatics message, preaching against the evils of non-traditional sparkly vampires.

The concept of the vampire is a highly taboo, highly sexual thing. Even since the middle ages, there have been ideas of the sexual demons of our culture. Although, in the middle ages, it was more likely that you would be burned or cast out by the curch if you claimed to have been visited by a succubus or incubus. It also helped to explain a lot of awkward pregnancies. Also rape.

But vampires are the epitome of an appetite that is shameful to feed: the one for blood. Is that any different than the age-old concept of forbidden love? Teenage girls want to be loved. But they also are on the edge of breaking away from their parents or guardians. They also want to feel "special."

Vampires are pretty special.

7th Sep, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Bambalooey that was like a good way to look at it. Why can't regular guys make some girls feel special though? They always have to be some kind of bad boy before they take notice. It's just weird for me.

10th Sep, 2009 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Excellent analogy Bambalooy! I never see that stuff so I will stick with my tools and non emotional machines.

I think you are right it would have been a great excuse to cover up rape then kill the victim.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2009 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Play by post do you go out with every regular girl that just happens to be nice or do you have girls that you like over others for whatever reason? Well, its the same for us, we have our preferences you know.

> TOPIC: Teen Girls & Dark Mysterious Strangers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,