Supreme Forgiveness

Supreme Forgiveness - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th Apr, 2007 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2007 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Supreme Forgiveness

Supreme Forgiveness

"The great Atonement was the supreme act of forgiveness. The magnitude of that Atonement is beyond our ability to completely understand. I know only that it happened, and that it was for me and for you. The suffering was so great, the agony so intense, that none of us can comprehend it when the Savior offered Himself as a ransom for the sins of all mankind. "It is through Him that we gain forgiveness. It is through Him that there comes the certain promise that all mankind will be granted the blessings of salvation, with resurrection from the dead. It is through Him and His great overarching sacrifice that we are offered the opportunity through obedience of exaltation and eternal life."
-- Gordon B. Hinckley, "Forgiveness," Ensign, Nov. 2005, 84

Sponsored Links:
10th Apr, 2007 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Forgiveness Supreme

This is so true. The Atonement is indeed the supreme act of love and forgiveness and we may never fully comprehend the pain and suffering Christ went through but we do know he did it for us.

I hope one day to be able to be as forgiving as he was with the people that hurt him.

> TOPIC: Supreme Forgiveness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,