Mass Hysteria

Mass Hysteria - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Apr, 2007 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mexican girls studying at a strict boarding school run by a South Korean nun...
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2007 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mass Hysteria

Mass Hysteria

MEXICO CITY (AFP) - Mexican girls studying at a strict boarding school run by a South Korean nun were to undergo psychological therapy Monday after hundreds of them were hit by a mysterious case of "mass hysteria," health officials said.
Ref. news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070409/hl_afp/mexicoskoreahealth

Sponsored Links:
12th Apr, 2007 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Hysteria Mass

This is so unfortunate. A full investigation should take place to find out what's going on at this school. Two weeks vacation in a full year is very little! Also the girls are allowed to see their parents only twice a year. They can receive mail but not allowed to reply so I am sure many parents write sad things that are going on with their lives and leave the girls frustrated and depressed. I read also that as most Catholic schools, the nuns use harsh disciplines techniques such as standing in cow dung or go barefoot.

Shame for those nuns.

13th Apr, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Mass Hysteria UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

"Sometimes they are sad because they can receive mail, but obviously may not answer," Montano said in a telephone interview. "Sometimes the parents write bad news, or something that worries them."

This is the type of treatment people receive in CULT environments - no contact with the outside world, and complete indoctrination. How sad for these girls.

13th Apr, 2007 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Hysteria Mass

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 13-Apr 07, 9:38 AM)
This is the type of treatment people receive in CULT environments - no contact with the outside world, and complete indoctrination. How sad for these girls.

Well, then Oprah's boarding school in South Africa is a "cult" because the exact same rule applies in her establishment including they can only see their parents twice a year and they cannot receive phone calls.

I understand board schools are different than normal ones but I think some of the rules are a bit too strict and may be causing problems like the one described in this article.

> TOPIC: Mass Hysteria

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,