Hitlikeman Introduction

Hitlikeman Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Apr, 2007 - 12:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA LDS / Scitzophrenia and bi-polar
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2007 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Hitlikeman Introduction
A Friend

Hitlikeman Introduction

I am a Good man, and yes bad things have happened to me. But, I was blessed to be a positive man with a solid loving spirit. Since I was 3 maybe, I was in not as good shape. I once was diagnosed with an awful kind of scitzophrenia and bi-polar. I had severe social limitations and strange behavior. I couldn't say a few words without twisting my own words around. It's been 3 1/2 years now Since I first received that loving blessing that said I would be cured. Back then I would never be able to write this message. I do take medication still, but it is a small amount I can even work 30 hours for the 1st time. I am even thinking about a career as a music producer. Maybe the lord will keep healing me!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2007 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Introduction Hitlikeman

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2007 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Hitlikeman Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on making duplicates. Each message here must be unique.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2007 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Hitlikeman

Hi, interesting intro. I hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to check the boards and join our many discussions but remember each message must be unique and not repetitions of one message. I look forward to your posts. All the best.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Hitlikeman Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,