Lisa Introduction

Lisa Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Apr, 2007 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2007 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Lisa Introduction
A Friend

Lisa Introduction

Hello Hello,

I am here because I received a link to this site and liked the idea that I could come here to discuss interesting topics or learn from like minded individuals

So to begin...could someone please tell me what RPG stands for biggrin.gif

Thanks

Lisa

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2007 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Lisa

Hi Lisa, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. RPG stands for Role Playing Games. I look forward to your views in the Trini board. Have fun!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2007 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Lisa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2007 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Introduction Lisa

Hi Lisa. I wonder if you are the same Lisa I know from Church? By looking at my avatar you will know if you know me. smile.gif

If you are, it's great to have you here. Besides the Trini board, feel free to check the LDS board which is full of doctrinal topics. No matter if they are new or old topics, feel free to reply. We always welcome discussion and a good debate. Here is a quick link of the LDS board:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120

Also, don't limit yourself to these two boards only, as you can see we have boards for everything from Religion to Health, Politics to Parenting. There is a board for everything. Keep in mind also that we only discuss LDS doctrine in the LDS board since this is an International Community and not everyone here is LDS.

I look forward your participation!
All the best,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2007 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Lisa Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Lisa

Joseph...thank you for the tips and advice...I definitely will be using it

LDS_forever.......Hi ya...great to see you again...yes I am the same Lisa from POS Branch....now at Chaguanas Branch.
Thanks for the link to the LDS board....will check it out soon

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2007 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Lisa Introduction

Great! It's good to have you here. How are the kids doing? Your son must be so big now eh! smile.gif Looking forward to your posts.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Lisa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,