Catholics & Illuminati

Catholics Illuminati - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 20th Jun, 2011 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2007 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati

Catholics & Illuminati

Is there any connection between the Catholics & Illuminati?

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Illuminati and Catholics

As I understand it one of the goals of the Illuminati is the suppression of religion so that there is not a conflict of global domination. Therefore I doubt the Illuminati will be in league with the Catholic church, however some members of the Illuminati may of themselves be Catholics.

Catholics & Illuminati
Catholics & Illuminati (Hover)

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2008 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati
A Friend

Catholics & Illuminati Catholicism Studies

Some conspiracy theorists believe that there is a black order Jesuit priest that stem all the way from the beginning of the Catholic church.

Modern claims include their ownership and involvement in the CIA and a very powerful world wide influence in all governments. As well as serious connections in central banking systems.

Some argue that they are the most powerful of the Illuminati.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati
A Friend

Illuminati and Catholics

I wish that were the only threat we were facing today. It's not that easy. I know we are supposed to be constructive, so this is a tricky topic. I don't think an organization like that would get very far in the bureaucracy of our Government. I am more concerned with the political correctness crowd, and the increasing acceptance of muslim values. If we continue to allow the values of shari-ala to take precedence over our current societal freedoms, we are heading for major problems. The Illuminnati might be a real force to be reckoned with, but I would rather deal non-religionists rather than a religion that is trying to inject itself into our very Government and Constitution.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2008 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati
A Friend

Illuminati and Catholics

I would agree with the political correctness. I am real big on that. I cant stand it. It throws the freedom of speech right out the window. I think that Obama is a fascist and it really concerns me.

You should study the connection with sudom, osama, etc with the CIA (they were CIA agents). There is some interesting stuff there. They are all in bed together. This islamic injection as you call it is just another dragon to slay. I don't think the catholics are evil, but they have a lot of corruption, just like any other organization out there. Including my own religion of recent. I should say members, or organizations within organizations.

The muslim herding sheep 10,000 miles away is not the enemy. Obama probably is. I think that the worst of the enemies are within, not excluding the supposed christians that seam to have a hand in deception. Not excluding the Zionists either.

1st Oct, 2008 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati

Why the focus on Muslims and the Illuminati in a Thread about Catholics and the Illuminati? I think CaptnMoroni is looking for Islam & Illuminati: Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2011 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati

Name: Vutomi

Comments: The Iluminati / freemason / jesuites and the pope thing is real. You might not believe me but sooner or later you will realise that it is real and does exist. They are preparing for the new world order (NWO). They control government, media, drugs, businesses, religion (Christianity - most pastors and church leaders go to bible school or bow to the pope for whatever so they automatically fall within the system). A lot of celebrities fall within the system e.g. Beyonce, Jay Z, Rihanah you name them. All the presidents fall within the system Obama, Nelson Mandela, Robert Mogabe they are part of the NWO. The pope. These people you identify them by their dressing. Most celebrity hide one eye using make-up, hair and hand this is one of the symbols others do the what I call "chicken hair style" they cut or plate the hair on both sides and leave the hair in the middle. People like Obama appear folding the 2 middle fingers and the last big finger living only the 1st small finger and teh 4th finger fro example the sign language of I love you. The real meaning of that is that when I person folds his/her finger like that he/she says that he/she loves the devil.

20th Jun, 2011 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Catholics & Illuminati Studies Catholicism

Vutomi, it was said earlier that the Illumanati's goal was to eliminate religion from the equation so why would the Pope be involved?

> TOPIC: Catholics & Illuminati

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,