Borrowing Money

Borrowing Money - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Whom are you MOST LIKELY to borrow money from in the following:
  Mom       40.00%
  Dad       0.00%
  Sister       0.00%
  Brother       0.00%
  Uncle       0.00%
  Aunt       0.00%
  Cousin       0.00%
  Niece       0.00%
  Nephew       0.00%
  Grandma       0.00%
  Grandpa       0.00%
  Friend       40.00%
  Work Associate       0.00%
  Stranger       0.00%
  Your Boss       20.00%
  Your Client       0.00%
Total Votes: 5
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Anyone but the bank...
18th Apr, 2007 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Borrowing Money

Borrowing Money

If you need to borrow money quickly, and you do not want to go to a financial institution then who will you most likely choose (see poll above)?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3217 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2007 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Money Borrowing

Definitely a friend. If your friend is a *real* friend, he/she will lend you the money without a whole set of questions as probably relatives would ask. Not to mention that relatives tend to make a drama out of nothing so I would choose a friend to also keep a little bit my privacy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

19th Apr, 2007 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Borrowing Money History & Civil Business Politics

I chose "Boss." Actually, it depends on how much I need to borrow. If it's less than $100 I'd go to a friend or my parents. More than that, my boss has much deeper pockets. biggrin.gif

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

20th Apr, 2007 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Money Borrowing

A friend for sure. true friends allow you to confide in them when there is a need, especially when borrowing something that is so close to a man's heart: money.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3217 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd Apr, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Money Borrowing

I'd go to my Mum and Dad if I needed to borrow money quickly. The only draw back is that I'd probably have to give a full explanation, and feel a bit embarrassed about it, but if it was only a tiny amount, I guess I'd ask a friend.
I know that if it were the other way round, I'd be quite happy to lend to a friend with no questions asked!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Borrowing Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,