Food Crisis By 2100

Food Crisis 2100 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 6:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Food Crisis By 2100

Heat may spark world food crisis

Half the world's population could face food crisis by 2100 as soaring temperatures cripple staple crops, scientists warn.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Food Crisis By 2100
A Friend

Crisis Food

I am not sure that the heat is going to cause this at all. I think that by 2100 we will have plenty of food because we will still be recovering from WWIII. I am hoping that the world turns out to be a much better place by the year 2100.

9th Jan, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Food Crisis By 2100 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I ponder if they considered that certain crops might do better and that people will need to switch up diets. Who know Alsakann might start growing yams.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Food Crisis By 2100
A Friend

Crisis Food

That is it even gets as hot as they say it will and that we will not have a serious war due to failing energy sources.

Yes we can always plant different drops in different areas and still get a good return on food to feed the many.

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Crisis Food

What about technology? In a hundred years they can't figure how to harness underground agriculture by using the earth as a buffer and filter only what light they need?

13th Jan, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Food Crisis By 2100

Absolutely JB Green houses and grow wheels are a great example of that. I just think it will not be required unless you live in the equator and your country is hated by the rest. But again you might be supplying them with all the electricity from your solar panels which are working great in the new found heat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Food Crisis By 2100
A Friend

Food Crisis 2100

Well if we go that route we may have a very large green house in orbit that is producing a lot of food for everyone year round. Which can make the fields of the earth none necessary in a lot of food production.

> TOPIC: Food Crisis By 2100

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,