Donate Towards Ruler of Kings

Donate Ruler Kings - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Feb, 2008 - 8:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Upgrade For More Turns / Gold
19th Apr, 2007 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Upgrade For More Turns / Gold
Later I hope to apply gold and / or turns to a game based on Membership in this Community. Question is how much gold and turns should each Upgraded account get?

How does this sound as far as extra:

Premium: 50,000 gold - no extra turns

Premium Plus: 100,000 gold - 100 extra turns

Platinum: 200,000 gold - 200 extra turns

These would only be applied to one game and one per Upgrade upon request.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2007 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Kings Ruler Donate

Please can someone tell me how credits work? I have 500 and would like some more turns.

Thank You,
The Banes

21st Jun, 2007 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Donate Towards Ruler of Kings Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The credits will later be applied for FP / Turns, but I have not implemented it yet. This Thread is about Upgrading, questions about the game go in the Support Thread.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kings Ruler Donate

Something like this would make me more apt to donate, especially if the benefits of donating were clearly lined out somewhere and made fairly easy to understand.

18th Dec, 2007 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Kings Ruler Donate

At the Ruler of Kings site there is a link to Credits... when you click on that it takes you to a page that tells you what you get for your donation. See here:
https://www.rulerofkings.com/credits.php?action=purchase

I will make this link available within the game too.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think that the amount of credit you get should be based on your level. Having extra turns can help a lot in this game. Someday I may actually be a more active member.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Donate Ruler Kings

I am not sure I get what you are saying. This Thread is about making a donation to support the continued work on the game, because you appreciate what we are doing here. If you are looking for free stuff then check the Prizes Thread.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Donate Ruler Kings Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Sorry I did not make myself clear. I was agreeing that the level of credit should be based on the level of contibutions. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Donate Towards Ruler of Kings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,