Kittywaymo Introduction

Kittywaymo Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Apr, 2007 - 10:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Supposed former CNN Journalist / LDS - just another spammer.
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Kittywaymo Introduction
A Friend

Kittywaymo Introduction

Hello, I'm Kittywaymo, very active LDS and looking for a good, solid community that shares my faith, strong testimony and unwavering conviction of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

That said, I am a retired CNN Headline News Journalist and need to sometimes connect with other over-educated know-it-alls for some wholesome dialogue which will hopefully augment my own testimony and knowledge of the Gospel.

I am married to a wonderful ObGyn, who is very supportive of all of my various ventures! He is my best friend and we do a lot of traveling together.

I converted from a Jewish background to LDS at the age of 12~ I look forward to posting and reading!

Love, Kittywaymo

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kittywaymo

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Kittywaymo Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Kitty, welcome. It's great to have you with us. I am LDS_forever, an Argentine living in the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago. I was also a Journalist and Radio Announcer for more than ten years back home...not for CNN though. wink.gif

Please feel free to check the boards and add your views into our many discussions. Do not limit yourself to the LDS section, we have boards for everything you can think of.

Have a great time!
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Kittywaymo

Greetings, Kittywaymo, and welcome to the Forum! We are delighted to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions of interest to you.

Keep in mind that we are not exclusively an LDS community; please keep LDS doctrine to the appropriate boards. We are an International Discussion Forum, where folks from all walks of life contribute to the discussions and may not be familiar with LDS perspectives.

We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your contributions!

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2007 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Kittywaymo Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kittywaymo

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I appreciate the clarification @ lds communities~ I will post appropriately when speaking about lds doctrine etc. I'm just learning my way around, and to the LDS_Forever...I bet working in your beautiful county as a newscaster was allot more interesting than being stuck in a newsroom 14 hours a day! laugh.gif!

I sometimes dream of doing whatever they invent next (anything better than podcasting quality) like a international talk show.. maybe when that happens you and I can join up~

I look forward to participating...I post on various blogs, usually related to LDS topics ranging from anti-Mormon websites (obviously taking an apologetics viewpoint/pro-Mormon viewpoint)to faithful lds sites. after going round with the anti-Mormons it is nice to visit a "safe space" if you will.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not try to ask Members to contact you or visit external sites related to personal interests.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2007 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Kittywaymo Introduction

You wrote an Email:

Hi, I'm a retired journalist and LDS> I was looking for a place for LDS Gospel Doctrine (scholarly) discussion. I am happily married and I think I misunderstood your community, is it for dating and singles?

If so, please delete my information (kittywaymo) my mistake for not understanding the purpose.

It seems that this community has a "buy in" policy. Does that mean this is a community set up by someone to make a profit? If so Please delete my profile.

I have to ask... did you read ANYTHING before joining? Did you even read what Joseph said above? "Buy in policy?" What is that supposed to mean? You post two messages and you think you have this place figured out? I am rather surprised that a journalist will reach such conclusions without first exploring. Instructions to delete your account were sent in a reply to that Email.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2007 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Kittywaymo Introduction

Here was the reply of this user, I normally reserve these things for the Mod Board, but I am so tired of these Users who come on here claiming this or that, but all they try to do is get people to visit their sites and when you bring them up for it they are quick to point out how 'bad' we are:

I have been in the blogging community for 10 years. I find your insecurity and immaturity alarming. You have the mentality of a 12 year old spoiled little boy. I am sorry to trample on your fragile ego. I already told you in a previous email that I did not read everything on your website.
I found your site very cumbersome and user "unfriendly." I hope it will be easy to delete. You might want to learn to stifle that anger explosion disorder you displayed in your rude, insecure response to me. Do not contact me or write about me in any way. I will have to pursue legal channels if you do.

Yeah, yeah... saying I have the mentality of a 12 year old makes you look mature? I am desperate to contact you... actually, I believe you are the one that keeps writing me when you should have just posted here? spock.gif

Up to the time of posting this, the user still did not delete their account even though FULL instructions were given, oh well, did not read that either huh? You are deleted now. Please do not come back as so many do, I have better things to do that answer rants and your Emails because you are bent on doing something else here other than participating in Discussion.

NOTE: I edit / receive many Emails on a daily basis for things that stare people in the face - after awhile it becomes disgusting especially when motives are not as they appear to be.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Kittywaymo Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,