Primary 3

Primary 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Sep, 2007 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Chose the Right B - Ages 4-7
21st Apr, 2007 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Primary 3

Primary 3
Chose the Right B - Ages 4-7

With my new calling for this age group I thought I would start a Thread for any good lesson tips / comments about this manual.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Primary 3
A Friend

Primary

biggrin.gif I also teach the CTR class (4-7years). Which lesson did you do last sunday? I will be doing lesson # 34 this sunday coming.

17th Sep, 2007 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Primary 3 Studies Doctrine Mormon

I was supposed to do Lesson 34, "We can pray to Heavenly Father", but I did not because Church ended early due to some renovations being done on the chapel. How big is your class?

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Primary 3
A Friend

Primary

Well right now I have three active kids ages 5 & 6. Last year I had 8 children in my class.
It always varies because we have a lot of families who move to Cayman for a short period of time and then move back to the states. Some come to study here and some come for vacation and maybe show up just for two sundays.
How big is your class? Did you just start teaching this year?

18th Sep, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Primary

My class fluctuates like yours. The smallest class I've had was 3 and the biggest around 8. The ages go from 4-7. I used to be with the Young Men, but I have a special needs son that I felt needed my supervision, so I asked for a release to be in the class, then I was called to teach the class every other Sunday.

> TOPIC: Primary 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,