Crying For Parents

Crying Parents - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Apr, 2007 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Primary kids who cannot be told nothing.
21st Apr, 2007 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Crying For Parents

Crying For Parents

How do you normally handle children that walk up and down, distract other children and at the first sign of you telling them not to do something they start crying for mommy or daddy? What may be worst is that you see the parents actually encouraging this behavior indirectly.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2007 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Parents Crying

You ask the parents to come and sit with their kid. You cannot allow one kid to distract your whole class. I have seen kids in Primary as young as 4 telling the teachers "You cannot tell me that! You are not my mom!" and start shouting at the top of their lungs. shocked.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br />For me, the best thing to do is have a set of guidelines <u>printed</u> and handled to the parents before this kind of problems arise (of course, you will need the permission of the Primary President) In this way, you are ensuring somehow that the parents are aware of what is expected of your class <u>beforehand</u>. </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

> TOPIC: Crying For Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,