Asargeans Introduction

Asargeans Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trini in Canada
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Asargeans Introduction
A Friend

Asargeans Introduction

Hi

My name is Adele, I live in Ontario, Canada. I've been living there for the past 15 years. I have two beautiful daughter who are the joy of my life. I am currently employed full time. My life is a quiet but busy one, I do work long hours, together with doing some professional courses, I am a very busy person. I love to travel, as a matter of fact I am going to Jamaica in two week, so I am excited about that. My mother is here in Canada with me, I sponsored her a few years ago. I miss Trinidad very much, hence the reason why I go home every year. It is such a beautiful country, all my siblings except for my only brother whom I sponsored as well are back home. I enjoy parties, but I am not a frequent party goer, I do enjoy going out occasionally, but my main focus is more on my family and raising my girls. I am looking forward to meeting some great and interesting people on this site.

Adele

Reconcile Edited: JB on 22nd Apr, 2007 - 12:36am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Asargeans

Hi Adele, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to check the board and join our many discussions. We have a couple of interesting threads in the Trini board that we are keep updating. I look forward to your posts. All the best,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Asargeans Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello and Welcome

Well, you have made it this far and I hope you will enjoy your stay. We have a great Community here and your presence can only add to its' flavor. Feel free to look at any of the links below as they may help you become integrated:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Asargeans

Welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in where you have an interest. We welcome your participation here.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Asargeans Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,