Trini4life Introduction

Trini4life Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

T& Related Discussion
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Trini4life Introduction
A Friend

Trini4life Introduction

Hi, I am a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago and presently I am studying environmental sciences at the university of the West Indies. I discovered this website through the 'Akon in Zen' incident and became very interested in the discussions I saw posted. I am certainly no threat to anyone, and my purpose is strictly to express my views and perspective on the various topics and just have some fun!

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Trinilife

Hi Trini, welcome. Thanks for joining us. Feel free to check the topics that you are interested in and reply. Make sure to read our constructive policy to know how this forum runs. Looking forward to your posts.
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2007 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Trini4life Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Trinilife

Welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the discussions of interest to you. We welcome your participation here.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Trini4life Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,