Ukmum Introduction

Ukmum Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS / General Discussion
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Ukmum Introduction
A Friend

Ukmum Introduction

Hiya
What to say! Well, I'm just me really, a mum to four kids (though two are almost grown up), I work from home to enable me to be around for the younger two. I am strong in my faith and positive in my thinking.
I have the usual ups and downs in life but generally I'm well balanced enough to work them through. I have a bit of a wicked sense of humour and much to say for myself! I enjoy talking to all kinds of people about almost anything!
So there it is, for now! I'm happy to answer any questions smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2007 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Ukmum

Hi ukmom, welcome. I hope you have a great time in our community. Feel free to check our many boards and jump into the discussions! It's great to have another person from the UK. Have fun!
LDS wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2007 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Ukmum Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum, ukmum! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in the topics of interest to you. We welcome your participation here.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Ukmum Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,