Cyberflyer Introduction

Cyberflyer Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Apr, 2007 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA UFO Studies
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Cyberflyer Introduction
A Friend

Cyberflyer Introduction

I was cruising on an information quest when Google directed me to the site.

I felt I had somethig to contribute to a discussion (how do aliens choose whom to abduct?) so I am signing into be able to add by bit to that thread.

I look forward to meeting interesting people.

Cy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Cyberflyer

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Cyberflyer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, Cyberflyer, and welcome to the Forum! We are glad to have you join us, and look forward to your participation.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Cyberflyer Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Cyberflyer

Thanks for the welcome to the board.

I've finished my my first contribution to the discussion.

I look forward to more.

Cy

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.1%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Cyberflyer

I read your post in that thread, and it's very nicely done. I'm sure other folks may be interested in reading more about what you've presented there. Do you have any specific sources for your information? Links to those would not be inappropriate in such a discussion, within the thread.

Glad to know you're finding your way around!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Cyberflyer Introduction
A Friend

Cyberflyer Introduction

Just a heads-up to Mac users.

There is an Intel specific compile of the FireFox browser available called "Bon Echo", which is optimized for the CoreDuo in the Macs that run those processors.

It has a bug that makes this site return a "403 Forbidden" error for some reason.

The standard FireFox runs fine.

FWIW.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2007 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,045
Flag Posts: 51,702
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,598.60 FP
Charm: 394

Cyberflyer Introduction

Thanks for the info and welcome to the Community.

(From Emails) Did you ask someone to check the web site who is in your area - is that how you were able to pin point the problem?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Cyberflyer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,