White Foreigners In Trinidad - Page 4 of 9

I just posted some of my thoughts here: Source - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Dec, 2009 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Another what if I want to live in Trinidad Thread...
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

White Foreigners In Trinidad - Page 4

Unrelated Discussion has been moved to its' own Thread: Should I move to Trinidad or Jamaica?

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Foreigners White

I'm originally from Ecuador but I have lived in Trinidad for the past 20 years and I speak like a local (no accent). Some people call me "white" (even though I'm not) and others simply say I'm "Spanish".

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

White Foreigners In Trinidad
A Friend

White Foreigners In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Wow this is interesting reading... I am a Trini living in the UK and I wonder why you guys on here still living in Trinidad... Unless you have a death wish! especially those who are not from there originally, cant you just move back to your original country instead of moaning about how bad it is in Trinidad!?

28th Nov, 2009 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad Foreigners White

How come you that live all the way in the UK and enjoy the lifestyle of a first world nation can tell us what we should do? You aint have no shame.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2009 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Foreigners White

Name: Onekay

Comments: While I do live in the UK I am a born Trini and visit there every 4 moths and is in the process of moving back there.... Looking in the Westmoorings area so keep an eye out for me!

Rather off topic, but...
I am sorry if I offended you but this is a forum of free speech, so you cannot please everyone.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. Or your Posts will no longer be accepted here. See Constructive Posting Policy.

11th Dec, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

White Foreigners In Trinidad

Westmoorings? I'm from Westmoorings. Now I know why you want to move back "home". laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2009 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

White Foreigners Trinidad - Page 4

Name: Onekaq

Comments: Ok that's great! What is your experience of living in Westmoorings?

14th Dec, 2009 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

White Foreigners Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I just posted some of my thoughts here:

Source 2

You will see a lot of white foreigners in Westmoorings but if you have any more questions on the area just ask in that link I gave you.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: White Foreigners In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,