Ellie Flynn's Nightmare

Ellie Flynn' S Nightmare - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A stranger thinks they are romantically involved with you.
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2015 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ellie Flynn's Nightmare

'The whole situation is utter [..] madness'

IMAGINE being recognised by a stranger on the street. You've never met them before, but they think you're involved with them. Romantically. That's been happening to Ellie Flynn for eight years. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2015 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Nightmare Flynns Ellie

I would be so creeped out by something like this and more so because it extended for such a long period of time!

2nd Feb, 2015 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Ellie Flynn's Nightmare Health & Special Psychology

How incredibly scary! sad.gif That poor woman. Good on her having the courage to tell her story.

2nd Feb, 2015 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

Nightmare Flynns Ellie

international QUOTE
...she was madly in love with a man named Campbell for six years, before discovering he was actually a woman named Olga

This is where you can take a page from the experiences of people and online relationships and go back to the good old fashion way of actually meeting the person, their family, etc. Less chance of meeting a psycho.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 5:21am / Post ID: #

Nightmare Flynns Ellie

Well....yes, I guess, but there are some legit dating sites out there. How do I know this? I met my husband (Of now five years) on a dating site.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Ellie Flynn's Nightmare

Didn't mean to single you out Jchampers, I'm just saying that if you're going to be romantically involved with anyone online then you need to do some checking around first because unlike meeting in person you have to be guessing about who the person really is or is not as the case may be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ellie Flynn's Nightmare

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,