Citizen: Farseer

Citizen Farseer - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2005 - 8:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2004 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Our latest Cozyville prospect, FarSeer, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2004 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

How exciting! A new plot of land in a cozy little town... what shall we build on it? A palace? A mansion? Naw... just a cozy little cottage that's mine-all-mine! I can't wait to meet the neighbors.

Pointing her finger... no *stabbing* her finger is more like it... at the edge of the blueprint, Roz shakes her head and says, "No, no, no! This is where the sand box goes, not the storage shed. I want the sand box in the shade by this tree over here. Do you see what I'm talking about?" She looks questioningly into the eyes of the young fellow with the hard hat, who looks too young to be in charge of a job site. The young man smiles and nods like a dashboard dog and walks away.

Roz sighs, but can't stop grinning. It's a hassle to do all this planning and waiting for the building, but, oh! what a great thing to have her very own little plot of land. She loves the location, so close to town, and near to some other new-ish looking houses. When she gets settled, she hopes to meet her new neighbors and make some friends....

1st Jan, 2004 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Farseer Archive RPG Cozyville

Gosh, it's hard to believe the Holidays have come and gone already in her new home! Roz was quite pleased to meet some members of the community at the local hot spot, and to find that they are so nice.

Packing her holiday decorations with care, Roz contemplates the New Year as a trained Professional! Wow, with the difference in pay, she can begin to really furnish her home comfortably! She'll start with paint and wallpaper and then take her time looking for the perfect match for her furniture.

Wistfully, she wonders why she insisted on having a sand box built in to the backyard....?

15th Jan, 2005 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Big floppy hat. Large dirt-covered gloves. Watering can. Coveralls.

Nope, not a bit attractive. But the flowers will be beautiful when the bulbs bloom in the spring, and the weeds will be fewer -- and a great compost mound has been started in the corner.

Roz smiles and rubs her itchy nose... gosh, her allergies are going crazy! ... surveys her little plot of Heaven... and moseys into the house for a shower and a good night's rest.

28th Jan, 2005 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Farseer Citizen

Well, now I've done it. Roz thinks to herself. She's got one hand holding up a long sheet of wet wallpaper, one hand on the ladder, one foot on the bottom rung, and one foot in a tray of wallpaper-sticking solution. This would be so much easier if I had some help...How am I going to get out of this one??

3rd Feb, 2005 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Soaking the wallpaper goo off from her hair in the shower, Roz laughs at herself and her attempts to do everything alone! What is she thinking... it's time to find a companion. She sure hopes her home will be beautiful and peaceful for that special someone.

Later, cozied up in her robe on the sofa with the latest personal ads from the newspaper, Roz begins circling potential "dates" with a red pen....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2005 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer

Wow! What a whirlwind romance!! Roz is so absurdly happy! And her new husband, companion, and best friend is Louis. Following their honeymoon in the Poconos, they are now settling into married life in Cozyville....

15th Feb, 2005 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

Citizen Farseer Cozyville RPG Archive

Life Roll

Poor Louis! He was in the shower this morning, just washing his hair, when the water was shut off! Poor guy! Oh, gosh, he was so upset at first, and then we laughed about it -- he looked so comical ranting and raving... in a towel, and with his hair full of lather! Thank goodness I had begun storing extra water in the spare room for emergencies. I think this qualifies! We got his hair rinsed off, and he was off to work in no time.

I guess the city had some repairs to make today, but they sure shut things down early. Ah, well, no real harm done. Since both Louis and I work all day, it didn't really effect us.

I sure do love my Louis and his easy going nature.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Citizen: Farseer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,