ChrisMuslima Introduction

Chrismuslima Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Apr, 2007 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Studies of Islam
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello. Asalaamu alaykom to all the mumineen.

A little about me Muslim convert from 18. 20 now married for 1 1/2 amazing years. Subhan Allah. May Allah guide us. Ameen.

Brought up in Auckland New Zealand. Often prayed and cried to God. After clicking onto what Islam was all about I never looked back. Live a pure life. Only fear Allah. starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  <br /><br />Wa Salaam<br /><br />Look forward to reading posts </p></div>

</div><div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction ChrisMuslima

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

ChrisMuslima Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Forum. We have a Studies of Islam Board that can certainly use the input of a female, so you may want to tackle there. Please do note that all Religious gestures or Discussion should be kept only to the Religious Section. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask right here in your Intro Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Hi Chris, welcome. It's good to have you here. Feel free to check our site and join our many discussions. We have a board just dedicated for the study of Islam so feel free to check it. All the best. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Salamun Alaikum Warahmatullah Wa Barakatah. Bilhamdillah Inni Kuntu MinaShaakireen. Its good to see a female revert muslim to help me out on these boards. Inshallah I hope you enjoy your stay here. WaSalaam.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2007 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Welcome to the Forum, ChrisMuslima! We are glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in topics of interest to you. We welcome your participation here.

Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
> TOPIC: ChrisMuslima Introduction

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,