Spider-man 3

Spider-man 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Jun, 2011 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Post Date: 2nd May, 2007 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spider-man 3

SPIDEY'S THREE BAD GUYS DISH ON ART OF VILLAINY
Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man is so good at his job that his Hollywood handlers put him up against THREE enemies this time.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/...s.ap/index.html

Keywords: Spiderman Three, Spiderman 3

Spider-man 3
Spider-man 3 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2007 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man

Spidey my heros *sighs deeply*

Been looking forward to this one. I am glad to see so far they director is capturing the nature of the villains Spidey has faced and Spidey himself.

I also like the idea that like the comic he is facing many villians at once.

Post Date: 7th May, 2007 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spider-man 3 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

SPIDEY HOLDS NATION IN HIS WEB, MAKES HISTORY

Spider-Man caught just about everyone in his web. The superhero's latest adventure, "Spider-Man 3," smashed box-office records with $148 million in its first three days, according to studio estimates Sunday.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/...e.ap/index.html

15th May, 2007 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Spider-man

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--><br /><br />I thought that this was the best film out of the three. This <!--WORD2URL-01--><a href='https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/show.php/act/SF/f/100' title='' target='_blank'><b><I><!--END WORD2URL-01-->movie<!--WORD2URL-02--></I></b></a><!--END WORD2URL-02--> has drama, comedy and action all wrapped up in one. The special effects were great of course and so too was the acting. I especially enjoyed the poetic justice involved in many of the scenes.<br /><br />I like the end about choices and Choose the Right.<br /><br />I do wonder if there will be a Spider-man 4? </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

15th May, 2007 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man

Must ask was spidey 3 ok for the younger crowd? would a 4 year old get scared? I am assuming language is a non issue here.

15th May, 2007 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man 3

No language and no nudity, however there is a lot of fighting, some of it bloody. I do not know what your stance on violence is, but it is definitely NOT one of those films where you see 'BLAM', 'BAP' and so forth like the old day Batman TV series.

As far as getting scared easily... you have to think about Venom - he is not really a very friendly face and sandman was pretty gruesome (looking at him on a big screen magnifies the effect), so if your kid gets scared easily I would not recommend it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2007 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man 3
A Friend

Spider-man 3

This was my favorite of all 3 movies it had great acting and some nasty villains. it was mind blowing and there where times when you did not see what was going to happen( that is if you did not read comics) the sfx where insane and did the webslinger justice. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2011 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man 3 Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Alternative movie poster for "Spider Man 3":

Spider-man 3
Spider-man 3 (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Spider-man 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,