Un & World Bank: Crime Too High

Un World Bank Crime High - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th May, 2007 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Caribbean Needs Help!
3rd May, 2007 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Un & World Bank: Crime Too High

UN & World Bank: Crime Too High

According to what I heard on the news today the UN & World Bank are saying that the Caribbean region has the highest murder rate in the entire world! In addition to this Jamaica has the highest murder rate above all countries in the world! They are saying that it is hampering development and that there is a need for international help. What do you think - does the Caribbean need International help or can it be solved internally?

Sponsored Links:
4th May, 2007 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

High Crime Bank World and Un

QUOTE (JB @ 3-May 07, 7:21 PM)
What do you think - does the Caribbean need International help or can it be solved internally?

Definitely needs international help. The Caribbean political leaders are very corrupt and not concerned over their countries and citizens as long as they can make the mighty dollar.

We also need to realize it is a cultural issue and way of life for the criminals which I am not sure how international help could assist if they are not aware on how the Caribbean culture really is.

I say: Time to migrate.

> TOPIC: Un & World Bank: Crime Too High

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,