Trinidad St. Joseph Elections 2013

Trinidad St Joseph Elections 2013 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Nov, 2013 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Trinidad St Joseph Elections 2013
27th Sep, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

The by election for the seat of St. Joseph will be Monday, 4th November, 2013. Many are wondering if the COP or UNC will contest the seat and if the ILP or PNM has a chance to grab it.

Trinidad St. Joseph Elections 2013 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2013 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Elections Joseph St Trinidad

Om Lala in another time and place may have had a chance but I feel ILP's power is all in Chaguanas and Jack Warner getting too zealous that he think he has the whole country.

30th Oct, 2013 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad St. Joseph Elections 2013 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am not sure who is going to win the St. Joseph Elections, I don't think it is going to be the UNC because I believe Ian Alleyne doesn't have a good chance of winning at all. I am not sure if the PNM or the ILP will win but let's see what is the results in the future.

international QUOTE (Callaloo)
Jack Warner getting too zealous that he think he has the whole country.

I don't think Jack Warner will have the chance of getting the country or become Prime Minster at all, he doesn't have enough support for any of that, plus, his party is just 4 or 5 months old. He has long way to go before becoming like the UNC or the PNM.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 30th Oct, 2013 - 8:27pm

1st Nov, 2013 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I am not sure who is going to win the St. Joseph Elections

It will likely be Terrance Deyalsingh of the PNM, at least that is what the polls are showing.

4th Nov, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

This will be another PNM victory unless the ILP really has a big hand in St. Joseph, but I seriously doubt it. If Ian Alleyne had gone with the ILP he might have had a chance but with UNC its a definite no.

5th Nov, 2013 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

The PNM has won the St. Joseph Elections 2013 narrowly beating the UNC's Ian Alleyne by around 600 votes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2013 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Congratulations to the PNM for an outstanding victory in the polls. I feel that the electorate has spoken and they were not satisfied with the former incumbent or at least work in the Constituency under the control of Mr. Hubert Volney.

7th Nov, 2013 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad St. Joseph Elections 2013 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

It was a closer vote than I thought would have happened with Alleyne almost taking it. As he said, maybe if he had more time he would have gained passed that 600 that he needed.

> TOPIC: Trinidad St. Joseph Elections 2013

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,