Deadly Nigerian Fee Scam

Deadly Nigerian Fee Scam - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd May, 2007 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Deadly Nigerian Fee Scam

I can't recount the many times I got this e-mail from someone in Nigeria who needs a contact overseas to take out millions of dollars from Nigeria to a US account. rolleyes.gif I mean, the fact that these type of scams continue circulating, means it must be working for them! Who (In the right mind) is willing to go through this? Whoever is behind it, fake documents, letters, etc to convince the victim. It's more… this scam proved to be deadly when in 1995, an American was murdered in Nigeria while pursuing this scam and a numbers of others reported missing Source

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2017 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Scam Fee Nigerian Deadly

Those Nigerians used to be the kings of spam a few years ago but I think the Russians have taken over that. When I hear "Nigeria" now the first thing I think about was those spam emails asking for money or saying that I got large sums of money and they needed my personal info to transfer it.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

> TOPIC: Deadly Nigerian Fee Scam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,